Q. What materials are used in your jewelry designs?
A. Most designs are handcrafted in Sterling Silver, Fine Silver, 24K Gold Vermeil and Gold-Filled, Some designs include lead-free pewter, and gold filled or silver plated components, All gems used are high quality semi precious and precious gemstones, natural crystals, and Swarovski crystals. Resin is jewelry grade.
Q. How do I care for my jewelry?
A. The purer the precious metal the softer it is, so cleaning it with an abrasive cloth can eventually rub off the shine. Sterling Silver jewelry can tarnish over time and can be cleaned using a jewelry cloth, as can Vermeil Gold. For Swarovski crystals and gemstones use a baby wipe or witch hazel pad, and then wipe off with a soft, clean, dry cloth to enhance the beads sheen. Do not use abrasive jewelry cleaners, or sonic cleaners, these could damaged your lovely jewelry.
Store your piece of jewelry in the box or bag it came in. Avoid contact with chemicals especially those used in swimming baths, perfumes, aromatherapy oils, etc. Remove jewelry when swimming, bathing, or showering to retain its luster.
Q. How do I re-energize my jewelry?
A. To re-energize you can do one or all of the following:
Carefully place on an amethyst geode for 24 hours
Place in indirect sunlight and direct moonlight for 90 minutes
Place in a hard waterproof container and bury in the earth for 24 hours
Hold under a stream of spring water
Hold in both your hands and send healing energy
Carefully place on a quartz crystal cluster
Use sound – clapping, bells, singing bowls, music, etc.
Q. What forms of payment do you accept?
A. Credits Cards - Visa, Mastercard - through the Shopify secure gateway and PayPal through their gateway. When you go to pay you will be transferred to Shopify for completion of your payment. You can use Credit Cards through PayPal too if you prefer. We do not accept checks, Money Orders, or Direct Transfers.
Q. Do you offer FREE SHIPPING?
A. YES! In the USA on purchases of $75 and over and Internationally on purchases of $450 and over - total amount for Free Shipping does not include tax and after discounts. So, if you buy an item that costs $70 and shipping is $6.00 this transaction is not eligible for Free Shipping. If your order qualifies Free Shipping will be automatically applied during check out.
* All shipments over $75 in the USA are via Priority Mail with Tracking, shipments under $75 go with First Class Mail with Tracking.
* International shipments go with the USPS carrier and do not have Tracking or insurance included. You can request an upgrade. Please note, once a package has been delivered to the post office for shipment it is no longer the responsibility of Sealed WIth Love. If a package is lost, stolen or damaged enroute and insurance has not been purchased then a replacement or a refund cannot be claimed.
* If you need your shipment faster contact us for overnight delivery options. We will do our best to get your gift wherever it needs to go as quickly as we can.
Q. How quickly do you ship items?
A. Usually the next business day between Monday-Friday, so if an order is placed on Friday it will ship the following Monday. If for any reason there is an expected delay in shipment then you will be informed. Priority Mail usually takes 3 business days, First Class mail takes approximately 7 - 10 days.
Q. Do you offer International shipments?
A. Yes! You can upgrade your shipment to include insurance for the full price, otherwise insurance is not included. Once the shipment is dropped off at the Post Office it is no longer our responsibility. You are solely responsible for customs, import duties, and taxes. These are usually collected by the shipping company and an invoice sent to you by them for payment. Free Shipping plus insurance is included on orders of $450 and over.
Q. Do you accept returns?
A. Absolutely, if you are not happy with your purchase then you can totally return or exchange it within 14 days of receipt. There are a few criteria for returns and exchanges:
Your item should be undamaged and in the original condition received
In it's original packaging
AND most importantly, returned unworn
Readings are non refundable
Please email us before returning so we know to expect it. Full refunds are given minus shipping costs, refunds will be given in the same way payment was made upon receipt. Return your items using Tracking and consider insurance, refunds cannot be issued on returns that have been lost in the mail.
If you prefer then you can make an exchange, the item chosen will be shipped once the original purchase is received.
Returns are not accepted for custom pieces.
* Jewelry is packaged in 100% recycled cardboard gift boxes with recycled cotton fill all been made in the USA
* Left over pieces of silver and gold metals used in handcrafted pieces are placed in a container and sent to an organization for recycling.
* Any broken or fractured crystals and gemstones that cannot be used in any design or artwork are returned directly to the Earth
* All gemstones and crystals are carefully chosen, preference is given to sellers who are environmentally conscious, and maintain a work and spiritual ethic.
* If you are a charity offering some form of healing to others at no cost and you have an event coming up, then we would be happy to consider a product donation. Please contact us with information about your charity and event.
* Discover more about our charitable giving here >
Q. How do I join Sealed With Love Rewards?
A. Customers with store accounts are automatically enrolled. If you don't have one, create a store account to join today here >
Q. How do I earn points?
A. Earn 10 points for every $1 you spend excluding any shipping fees or taxes.
Q. How do I check my balance and redeem rewards?
A. Log in to your store account and go to the Redeem Rewards Page which can be accessed through the Rewards Widget located at the bottom of the store.
Q. How do I use my rewards?
A. Rewards are issued as discount codes that can be applied on the payment page during checkout (only one discount code per order).
Q. What is the Refer a Friend program?
A. When you Refer a Friend you get 100 points for every new referral that successfully completes a first-time purchase, PLUS your friend receives a 10% off coupon for orders over $50. You can only claim the reward points if your friend uses your unique code, so be sure they use it to make their purchase.